Zeg maar Yes
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

poolse meid zoekt vriendinnen in nijmegen

2 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

poolse meid zoekt vriendinnen in nijmegen Empty poolse meid zoekt vriendinnen in nijmegen

Bericht  magbetka vr 9 sep 2011 - 7:10

Hello

I'm polish, i'm 23 years old and ive just moved to my dutch boyfriend-to nijmegen.
All of my friends live in poland but I need some friends in holland as well Wink
I like zumba, shopping, cooking, talking and partying, traveling. And some other things, but i dont want to make this message too long.

ik probeer nederlandse te praten maar dat is heel moeilijk voor mij zo ik denk dat in het begin wij engels moeten praten.

groetjes,
Magda

magbetka
Zwijger
Zwijger

Aantal berichten : 1
Punten : 3
Registratiedatum : 09-09-11

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

poolse meid zoekt vriendinnen in nijmegen Empty Re: poolse meid zoekt vriendinnen in nijmegen

Bericht  Marin vr 9 sep 2011 - 7:21

Hi Magda,

You might want to check out the website couchsurfing.com. They organise activities (like meetings, get togethers in bars and such) for international people, although I'm not actually sure they offer things in Nijmegen. Also, the Nijmegen University might have a programme or organisation available for international students. I don't know if you're going to study there as well, but they might be able to sort you out.

I don't live nearby, so I can only give you these online tips, but hopefully you'll find some Dutch friends in the area. I know from experience that it takes at least 6 months before there are people you can truly call your friends when you're abroad. That usually takes some time and effort, so don't be discouraged when it takes longer than expected. And in the mean time enjoy the time with your boyfriend here in Holland, and hopefully you'll find some nice people to hang out with. Signing up for a Zumba class might help too, and hanging out with more Dutch people will probably improve your Dutch too!

Good luck!
Marin
Marin
Lady Post-a-lot
Lady Post-a-lot

Aantal berichten : 20018
Punten : 21336
Registratiedatum : 08-07-11

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: